Kareena Kapoor in Body Guard

Admitedly I saw this movie last Saturday. This post comes a little late because soon after I saw the movie I wanted to forget that I had seen such a movie. Suffice to say I didn't like it a lot.

But there were some things I liked about the movie. Her clothes for one. I liked her kurtas a lot and even had "I have this too" moment during the final fight sequence. She wears a military style fitted navy blue kurti with self color embroidery with a patiyala salwar in red with a golden paisley motif. I have the a very similar  kurta with red patiyala salwar - only the white polka dots are missing.

She is also wearing some very nice net sarees in the "Teri Meri" song with some bustier blouses. I have no idea how the sarees were pinned up around her shoulders seeing that there is hardly any blouse.

Her makeup for most of the movie is very simple.



  • Skin was flawless. Dewy, radiant skin. I don't know what she eats or which foundation she uses  - her skin looked pretty good in the movie. No contouring. Just some highlighting around her cheekbones. 
  • Eyeshadows are mostly neutral - browns, beiges.
  • But there is loads of eyeliner - thick lines on the upper lid lash line as well as a very very tiny bit smudged in underneath. Most of the time the eyeliner was either a deep, dark brown or a deep grey. Plus there was her favourite kohl in her waterlines. Lined all the way all from corner to corner. 
  • Mascara was used to define her lashes but nothing OTT. 
  • Eyebrows were very well defined. 
  • Eyes were clearly centrestage here. Blush was very neutral, I could hardly detect any traces of it. 
  • Her lips for most of the movie were in a very nude shade - a light beige. I have no clue what this lippie could be, if you know, please tell me, I want it :-)
I really liked her makeup. It is easy to replicate for most girls & pretty wearable on a daily basis. 

Now only if I could find a nude lipstick that perfect for me. 

What d'ya you girls think? Like her look?

Images from Google

Comments

  1. She looks gorgeous! I like her only with neutral makeup on. Love the lippe in the second pic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently so does she. She wears Red lippies only for magazine covers, but not for her movies & red carpet appearances. For those she only wears neutral shades!

      Delete
  2. You should try MAC Hug me. Just go to MAC and try it. Yup Bebo is my favorite actress, she is the most gorgeous one out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i simply love the way she makes her skin so dewy and glowy :) Siggghhhh,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her look in this film (though I have seen the trailers only not the film yet)...she looks healthy and beautiful than her "size 0" phase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last I saw her in LIFW - she is no longer a size 0 and looks very very good :)

      Delete
  5. i saw the movie and loved her make up, mostly bz it is something i can replicate in my life.. lotsa eyeliners and nice brown shadows looked so normal for any collge girl to carry off. Infact she carried off her "choti" plaites so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, she looks totally awesome in the movie :)

      Delete
  6. I cant believe you sat through Body Guard!! Painful death!! However, Kareena looks stunning as always especially in the simple kurtis !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THanks for d breakdown Tanveer :D Loved her luk in d trailers thou I can't wear kohl cuz of my small eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have the same issue shweta, so instead of black I use bronzy brown kohls - they don't close the eyes so much :)

      Delete
  8. hehhe i have heard that movie is pathetic but all girls r praising kareena sense of dressing.i need to catch the movie ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think since the time she started with yoga her skin has improved a lot..looks very radiant and naturally gorgeous and healthy..loved her eye makeup..its neutral and nice evryday look.
    Of all loved her dresses in the movie..her patialas and short kurtas were fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Parita, her skin does look a lot better since she began Yoga :)

      Delete
  10. She looks lovely always(exception when she pouts).I loved all her outfits in bodygaurd that was the only saving grace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, she is the saving grace in the movie :)

      Delete
  11. Like her in 2nd pic. Lippie looks like Mac Hug Me, Mac Blankety & Lakme Lip Love in Love Haze.

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spoke to a MAC MUA and she told me that they use a number of lipsticks mixed together to create her own special shade of nude :P

      Delete
  12. she looks stunning! too bad that the movie is a dud in hindi. It was such a big hit in malayalam(which is the original version).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they must have changed several things to "adapt" it :D

      Delete
  13. this and the priyanka wala post made me read more. heheheh you just won urself a follower :)
    loved the way you explained:)
    and Kareena does look so damn gorgeous in bodyguard. I saw the entire movie only to look at her... I literally fast-forwarded certain scenes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts