ATB:The New Season

I know!

But in my defense, I was travelling. For five weeks. First for a week in Goa for office work & then a three week holiday in Europe.

My visa came in 4 days before the vacation & it was just a crazy time!

A lot of things however happened in the blog front. I wrote an article for Femina (which I will share shortly) & ATB had the privilege of being nominated for India's best beauty blog (I hope you voted for ATB!)

There have been a ton of new makeup launches in the past two months. And just like you, I have shopped. Loved some & hated some.

Regular posting on the blog will resume by end of the week.

Thank you for reading & stick around!

Take care!
Me, at Pont De Arts in Paris :-)

Comments

  1. Welcome back and waiting for your refreshingly honest product reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts